Monday, 2 December 2013

Double Jaw Surgery Results - Underbite is gone!

Hey all!

So I've been really busy with work and uni work and all the other stuff I do, so apologies for not blogging much. But here is a good old picture upload! Because pictures is what we all love best!

I will find some time this weekend to write up my journey  so far, but in the mean time here are some pictures. Now I do have to say they are pretty amazing. as i was putting them together i was just laughing because i still cant believe that that change has happened and i look how i look now, and that I used to function pretty well how i used to look and how my teeth were. It really is just incredible what my orthodontist and my surgeon has done. so big massive thank you them both.

I am a very happy lady! Much bracey love to all xxxxx

P.S the after pics below were taken at me 6 weeks out. I just did my hair different one day. xxxx


Before & After Double Jaw Surgery
Before & After Double Jaw Surgery
Before & After Double Jaw Surgery

Before Surgery - Underbite
After Surgery to correct underbite
Before Surgery - Class 3 malocclusion


After Orthognathic Surgery


Recovery day 1 - 14
Recovery day 1 - 14


Before & After Teeth


I have proper teeth!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. you look so lovely! glad to see you have made it through the worst :) really is crazy to look at pictures. i experienced the same feelings! hope things continue to get even better.
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely! It is funny you are happy to get rid of your underbite and I'm happy mine finally arrived :P glad to see that things are slowly going back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I still can't believe the difference! Your teeth look lovely and straight! and you'd never guessed you ever had an underbite :P

    ReplyDelete